Friday, October 1, 2010

I MADE A PIE

Well, my roommate mostly made it. Ok, it was like, 2/5 versus 3/5 effort. But seriously, this was the best pie ever. So pictures are, of course, necessary. Since coming to grad school I've had more time on my hands than expected, so I'm also taking a dance class, biking around, in a film studies workshop, and have time to cook for myself for once. But wow, this Apple Pie.

Hooray fall!

Pre-bake:


Mid-bake:


Post-bake:


Ooooh yeah. It was that good. Served with vanilla ice cream! (Edy's, of course)

3 comments:

Nora Elisabeth said...

Heh, post-bake. In several years that might be a cute pun.

Anonymous said...

or – "if you can bake a cake, you can make a bomb", like so: http://i.buyoly.com/stella-46-cake-bomb-med.jpg

Julia Alekseyeva said...

or, like in this episode of Duck Tales: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awdHi6lEVW4
around 3:20
Yes, I did remember this exact part from when I was 6 years old. And yet I can barely remember my own phone number.